SIC Training Academy
About Serenity Integrated Care
At Serenity Integrated Care we pride ourselves in being providers of care. Our passion extends to our training academy that specialises in providing high quality and bespoke training for Health and Social Care professionals, Registered Health Care professionals as well as formal and informal carers. We believe our training services make a difference and assist carers in providing the best aid and support for a loved one.
If your passion is working with people, we have the right training courses for you. Our course is ideal for anyone wishing to work at a residential home, domiciliary care, or within clinical healthcare.
Require the flexibility of working in your own time at your own pace? Our training courses are delivered online, via e-learning, webinars and blended learning.
Meet your staff training requirements and achieve CQC compliancy with our training courses. You can be sure to receive the most assistance through our e-learning 24 hours training hotline.
Our Course Covers:
- Fire safety and awareness
- Health and Safety at Work
- Control of Substance Hazardous to Health
- Information Governance (Includes RIDDOR & COSHH)
- Food Hygiene
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Level 1 & 2 – Includes the Mental Capacity Act
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Children Level 1 & 2
- Moving and Handling – (Includes Practical Session)
- First Aid
- Medication Awareness
- Communication and Conflict Management
- Security Issues/ Terrorism and Preventing Radicalisation
- Lone Working
- Fluid and Nutrition Management
The length of our detailed courses varies adjusting to your own personal requirements. Our training packages range from a fast track ‘Day Training Course’ programme to a ‘Week Training Course’ programme. The packages we offer are detailed but time efficient covering several key areas including; Health & Safety at Work, Fire Safety, Infection Control, Equality and Diversity, Manual Handling (practical training) and Basic Life Support (theory and practice).
Empowering you and your staff to progress into your support working careers with confidence and within the most seamless time is our main goal.
Serenity Integrated Training is aligned to the Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) which is set by the Skills for Health UK which:
- Provides a national ‘Benchmark’ for the content of statutory/mandatory training.
- Sets out minimum learning outcomes, frequency of refresher training and links to relevant legislation or expert guidance.
- Can be used by healthcare employers across the UK including NHS, independent healthcare providers and educational organisations.
- Standardises the interpretation and delivery of statutory/mandatory training.
With our well-equipped training facility, we strive to provide a platform where candidates can truly learn, practice and gain competences that are mandatory for the delivery of high-quality nursing and demonstrating care skills.
A competence assessment is carried out during training and certificates of attendance are provided upon completion.
Our outreach team of trainers are available to deliver training on site. If your enquiry is regarding the training of your staff and general pricing, get in touch with us at